Friday, March 13, 2009

SUPERCADE

I didn't think there would be dress up at my house until Cameron got a little older. I was wrong. Cade loves to dress up. He got a Spiderman and Power Ranger outfit for his birthday. He also has a Superman shirt. This is the main part of the Superman outfit. It is pretty easy to make... tie a baby blanket around the neck and add last summer's orange goggles. This is how you make a Superman outfit. Every morning Cade wakes up and puts one of these outfits on and saves the world all before going to daycare. He runs around the house and yells "I am coming to save the world". Yesterday I was introduced into a new superhero. Cade had his Spiderman outfit on insideout with only one shoulder on. He calls himself shoulderman. Just so you know shoulderman also saves the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment