Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas

Cade is sooooo ready for Christmas. I am thinking of all of the things I need to get finished and I know it will be here before I know it, but to a four year old it is like FOREVER! He want lots of toys, but the toy I hear about most often is a transformer. I have not found a good one yet... I am on the lookout. Cameron is ready for Christmas too! She takes all of the ornaments off of the tree and brings them to me. It is this little game we like to play. She had started really wanting to smile for the camera lately so I am getting some cute pictures. Hopefully she will keep this up for mommy. The other day I got a cute one of her and Cade both smiling at the same time. That hardly ever happens! Check out the pink boots, an early Christmas present from Nana. I don't know who likes them more...Cameron or mommy!

3 comments:

  1. They are so adorable, Jen! Wonder if they make those boots in grown up sizes? Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable! And I LOVED your Christmas card! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got your card too and looove the pictures. You have 2 seriously cute kiddos.

    ReplyDelete